Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Class 3 - Blog #5

This post is simply a THANK YOU to all of you and a LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH post. I'm sad that our class and meeting times are coming to an end. I have so enjoyed getting to know all of you, learning some content through your PBL unit designs, and discovering what great teachers and people I work with here in D6 from elementary to high school. Y'all are awesome and don't ever let anyone make you believe otherwise (if they try, just call me 😉). I pray we all use all we've learned about PBL and from each other to continue rocking our teaching careers and impacting students' lives in positive ways. I hope we can all stay in touch as I'm sure I will need your expert opinions and advice often and would love to just talk. So, don't be a stranger - crosslekc@spart6.org
Peace out girl/boy scouts!

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! I am so thankful to have gotten to know everyone in this class, and I hope we can continue to keep in touch and bounce PBL ideas off of each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! I've enjoyed working with you all and hope we are able to stay in touch beyond the class. Congrats on your success in PBL this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Crossley,
    I am excited about the opportunities our students will have to continue their work with pbl with you and Scott and with the new group of teachers starting our upcoming cohort. I have enjoyed getting to know you and have the utmost respect for the way you work and for how you connect with your students. I would love to continue to stay in touch with you and with our group.

    Sincerely,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete